Albany, NY, USA
Objective/Summary of Responsibilities:
FuzeHub serves small to medium sized manufacturers by making connections and introductions to the appropriate resources and programs available to assist in their growth through a variety of programs and activities. This seems better to me, but it’s up to you: FuzeHub is a not-for-profit organization that connects New York State’s small and mid-sized manufacturing companies to the resources, programs and expertise they need for technology commercialization, innovation, and business growth.
We are seeking a part-time Social Media Intern to manage outgoing communications through our organization’s branded channels. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working on social media platforms for business, including: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, and Instagram. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among followers and potential clients.
Candidates will work with marketing team staff on a weekly basis and need to be willing to take direction on the tone and structure of outgoing posts.
Job Functions & Tasks:
Managing social media postings for various social media accounts through a centralized content management systems such as Hootsuite
Monitoring and replying to social media communications from organizational partners, contacts, and the general audience
Liaising with marketing staff to ensure accuracy and appropriateness
Tagging key partners and collaborators on social networks
Providing metrics analysis as needed to staff
Posting relevant content to related LinkedIn groups
Requirements & Qualifications (including education, special knowledge, certifications, skills, etc.):
Availability to work 10-15 hours per week
Familiarity with key social media platforms
Excellent grammar, communication and writing skills
A positive and proactive attitude
Ability to work collaboratively
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
MVP Health Care
Schenectady, NY, USA
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Number of Hours Per Week: 37.5 hours, 8:30 - 5:00 or 8:00 - 4:30
Location: Schenectady, NY
Timeframe Job Available: June, July, August
Provides direct support to Appeals management related to the interpretation of and requirements needed to meet new and/or changing regulatory requirements as released. Documents new and existing processes, work flow management and outcomes-based evaluation as pertaining to compliance needs and outcomes. Utilizes creative thinking when implementing or identifying process improvement opportunities related to compliance-related improvement activities. Executes and maintains oversight of compliance projects and programs for assigned delegated entity(s). Provides direction, implementation support and oversight for new and current departmental Policies and Procedures as assigned. Performs other duties as assigned. Some travel required
Pursuing an Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare in health management, administration, or related field.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills both written and verbal with excellent telephone manner.
• Ability to exercise discretion in handling confidential information. Good judgment skills and initiative.
• Ability to work independently and as a team, and prioritize multiple assignments with attention to detail and deadlines and possess a strong sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments as well as strong analytical and technical skills.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in all situations.
• Ability to interact and effectively communicate with persons at all levels within and outside of MVP Health Care both in person and via telephone.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Excel (Intermediate to advanced).
• Strong skills in critical thinking, interpersonal interactions (e.g., conflict resolution, consulting, mentoring).
• Ability to promote innovative thinking, identifies and pursues process improvement, and ensures a structured approach to all aspects of project delivery.