- Spend an exciting summer marketing the 2018 Watkins Glen International race season. Selected individuals will manage a summer mobile marketing promotional campaign for all our racing events including the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series & NASCAR XFINITY Series races.
- Manage and facilitate the display setup at designated tour locations throughout the summer.
- Develop and promote special tour related ticket packages and VIP fan related experiences.
- Manage and sell WGI merchandise inventory on consignment.
- Utilize social media to showcase your own creative ideas for tour promotion and internship experience.
- Assist with ongoing promotions and giveaways associated with upcoming race weekends.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the “Racing, Only Twisted Tour” truck, trailer, race car and components.
- Assist the Marketing and Sales Department with tasks during major event weekends.
Salary (If salary is range, you can add the range or "Depending on Experience")
NYS Minimum Wage
Work Schedule (Please indicate the number of hours per week the student will work.)
Proposed Start Date
May 14, 2018
U.S. Work Authorization
US Citizen/Permanent Resident
Manager of Business Development